Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login Event

+3
FailureParth
Inferno
BoredRuffles
7 posters

Go down

Login Event Empty Login Event

Post  BoredRuffles Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:46 pm

The title sais it all, looking back at the consistency of the players logging in, only a few (including me) have been on the server for a large amount of time, these people (including me) want more players to come on so then the server will look more like a public server...

This event is called "Login Event" it includes the players and GMs as well.

Players: your job is to login (in a row) a specific amount of time, let say three days in a row for now. And stay on (AFK does not count!) for around ten minutes for starters. Each "Login" you make, before you do anything else...go report to the GMs!

GMs: Sorry to say this...but your job is to login consistently to check if there are any players that need to report to you. For each player that reported to you, you have to mark it down, and when you have time, report it to, let’s say Travis and I! This is because we are on the server and msn consistently. So at the end of the week, we will tally up the score and we will post it on to the forum. The scores will be posted in a new thread in [Events], once this is approved, I will make the thread! And let’s see who was on that most and the longest! The winner will get a prize from the gms... let’s say 30 GM scrolls for now!

PLEASE COMMENT AND FEEL FREE TO CHANGE UP THE EVENT AS YOU WISH...

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Login Event Empty Re: Login Event

Post  Inferno Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Sounds a tad ridiculous. :\ Especially due to the inactivity of the GMs.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  FailureParth Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:21 am

Well, I doubt we will get anywhere with that XD. All we need is a boost on the ranks with GTOP. That will make others see us Very Happy. And possibly some FM spawns? Most of the players are LEAVING due to no good training, and low rates. Sounds like we need a update.
FailureParth
FailureParth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 146
City : Upp your butt around the corner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 am

What rank are we atm on gtop.
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Lillz wrote:What rank are we atm on gtop.

Rank 183. >;[
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  BoredRuffles Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Yeah, i know i sounds bad....wall it did sound better when i thought about it....
and does our gtop that ummm.....low..

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:06 am

well........ were in the 100s.... Very Happy thats good right? Very Happy
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 am

I agree with Brian - this pretty ridiculous. I'm pretty sure most of us are in high school, and this last half of the year is going to be pretty busy. We have our finals, projects, etc. to take/finish; some of us, like myself, don't even have the time to get on the computer. Sorry, but I don't support this event in my view.

@Parth: The server and forums need a clean-up and a major update. Plus, I don't think the website is up yet either, is it?

@Lill: That's pretty bad actually. We're nearing the 200's zone, which will make not make many people attracted to this server, unless they like/love a small, low-rated community.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Tran wrote:@Parth: The server and forums need a clean-up and a major update. Plus, I don't think the website is up yet either, is it?

I wanted to go with GMS Like with the new source.
But Minh didn't like the idea so he just mid-rated them.

Also if we make another major update like that we would lose everyone except the GM's.
And also I don't think people that are playing now would like GMS Like.

Forums aren't important.

Site is being worked on (I ques? Not hearing anything about it.)
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:39 pm

MikeLilRed wrote:
Tran wrote:@Parth: The server and forums need a clean-up and a major update. Plus, I don't think the website is up yet either, is it?

I wanted to go with GMS Like with the new source.
But Minh didn't like the idea so he just mid-rated them.

Also if we make another major update like that we would lose everyone except the GM's.
And also I don't think people that are playing now would like GMS Like.

Forums aren't important.

Site is being worked on (I ques? Not hearing anything about it.)

I believe site development is dead for who knows what? Source is unworked on. Everything is pretty much dead.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  [Owner]Minh Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 pm

I believe site development is dead for who knows what? Source is unworked on. Everything is pretty much dead.
no it isnt dead its just a break (the site development) he got really bussy with school so when he is done he comes back, it takes like 1 or 2 weeks. and im learning developing a website too so maybe in the feature i will help xd
[Owner]Minh
[Owner]Minh
Owner
Owner

Amount of Messages : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:57 pm

@Mike: As to being the server as GMS-like, you should get the server population's point of view. Some of us like low-rated servers, others high-rated, and there are some that like mid-rated.

And no, the forums are important. There are some people who don't have the time to go in-game, so they check on the forums. If the forums aren't important, then they don't need to be here. These topics wouldn't be discussed and figured out if it the forums weren't here. I'm actually pretty annoyed by the fact of how messy the forums are. A big plus is that the website isn't even up yet. When new faces come by, don't we want to show them how responsible we are in things?
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:12 pm

I checked last night. and were 169 now. just sayin. Very Happy
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Tran wrote:@Mike: As to being the server as GMS-like, you should get the server population's point of view. Some of us like low-rated servers, others high-rated, and there are some that like mid-rated.

And no, the forums are important. There are some people who don't have the time to go in-game, so they check on the forums. If the forums aren't important, then they don't need to be here. These topics wouldn't be discussed and figured out if it the forums weren't here. I'm actually pretty annoyed by the fact of how messy the forums are. A big plus is that the website isn't even up yet. When new faces come by, don't we want to show them how responsible we are in things?

I agree with Tran. But hey, I already know this was gonna happen. We are quite indedicated. >_> But anyways, I will try to clean up the forum.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down