Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Skills

+4
TheMask
[Owner]Minh
FailureParth
Aero
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you like the skills?

Custom Skills - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Custom Skills - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Custom Skills - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Custom Skills - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Custom Skills - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Custom Skills - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Custom Skills - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Custom Skills - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Custom Skills - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Skills

Post  Aero Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:49 am

Destiny wrote:just edit won't make it unique, in the time i've played v62 i had like 10 different skill.wz, i only used one wich i made, i've replaced all the spearman with aran skills and aslo eddited them further (kinda pointless now lol)

so this won't really make it unique, sorry, there are so many out there. (all tho they might be for v62, v75, its easy to change that.)

I'm sorry you feel that way. If you don't think it's unique, that's alright. Because I doubt you can find another v83 private server with well editted skills. Even if you can, I believe the skills I've editted are much more visually appealing (not to sound too conceited or anything). You may not think what I do has a point, but I do it for the entertainment of the players and to benefit the server. I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but I just wanted to get the point of what I do across. I honestly believe these skills are unique. If you don't like them, then you are not required to download them, you can play the game just fine without them.

Aero
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 23
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Destiny Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 am

oh don't get me wrong, i dont want to offend you (sorry if i did) and i like it how you put work in this.
there arent that much skill.wz's for v83 out yet, but there are for v75 or v62, then its only a matter of dumping and importing the eddited skills.

btw i dont know you should try (wz repacker with compared...) forgot the whole name, but there you can opens 2 skill.wz's and easily copy the pngs Very Happy
Destiny
Destiny
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 58
Register Date : 2010-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Destiny wrote:oh don't get me wrong, i dont want to offend you (sorry if i did) and i like it how you put work in this.
there arent that much skill.wz's for v83 out yet, but there are for v75 or v62, then its only a matter of dumping and importing the eddited skills.

btw i dont know you should try (wz repacker with compared...) forgot the whole name, but there you can opens 2 skill.wz's and easily copy the pngs Very Happy

yeah, it is called wzRepacker.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  FailureParth Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Woa woa, I'm so confused right now. o_o
FailureParth