Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON

+5
Swifter
Lilly
BoredRuffles
Suicide
liuianyu0125
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON

Post  Inferno Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 am

Suicide wrote:Not saying that they should make one. Just stating that it gets active fast with the right kind of customization. Unlike MS just a very unpopulated game considering the top servers only maintain 200players.

Correction: The top server maintains a good 400 players when it first came out. Now, it is about 100~200. The other top servers maintains a good 30~100 players.

For extra info, keep reading...the maximum amount of players ever gained by a private server server was 750 people online. Which was on OdinMS, the first MapleStory private server.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON

Post  Suicide Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:30 am

Key word "Maplestory" other games maintain about 500-30k players daily xD
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 103
Register Date : 2011-01-03
City : London

Back to top Go down

Post  Totome Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:48 am

There is a MS server ATM that has 400-500 servers online most of the time...
and do people not understand "private" server? btw....ive played a game (not private server) with a max of 300 ppl online....played for 2-3 months and was funnest MMO ive ever played (quit becaise i sold my lvl 50 (max cap) char for item shop coins and didn;t feel like making/training a new one...

Totome
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 22
Register Date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifter Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Totome wrote:There is a MS server ATM that has 400-500 servers online most of the time...
and do people not understand "private" server? btw....ive played a game (not private server) with a max of 300 ppl online....played for 2-3 months and was funnest MMO ive ever played (quit becaise i sold my lvl 50 (max cap) char for item shop coins and didn;t feel like making/training a new one...

Im sorry dood,but if uve gone online,there is only about 10-30 ppl on each day :<
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 48
Register Date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Totome Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Oh no im just making a point...even if there is a small community it can be fun

Totome
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 22
Register Date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  BoredRuffles Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:26 pm

If you come on right now, i will be on =D
but only me (

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifter Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:27 am

What time is now because i think im off track >_<
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 48
Register Date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2