Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON

+5
Swifter
Lilly
BoredRuffles
Suicide
liuianyu0125
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON Empty WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON

Post  liuianyu0125 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:33 am

Sad

liuianyu0125
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 11
Register Date : 2011-02-18
City : markham

Back to top Go down

WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON Empty Re: WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON

Post  Suicide Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:34 am

I would be on but I'm really bored cause theres nothing to do on divide :T
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 103
Register Date : 2011-01-03
City : London

Back to top Go down

WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON Empty Re: WHY IS DIVIDE SO EMPTY NOWADAYS IM LONLY WHEN IM ON

Post  BoredRuffles Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:56 pm

i am still on ;D i just dont see you that often =p

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:24 pm

I still go on bois. When im bored thoo. Very Happy
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifter Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:54 pm

SAY WHAT,The past few days when im on,i've never seen anyone Sad
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 48
Register Date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:18 am

I got bored. I am sorry. D:
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 am

I think we all did since no 1 is on to do anything :T
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifter Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:58 am

Im always on,u guys are never on Sad
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm normally on all the time but since I have nothing better to do I started playing GMS cause divide just isn't doing it for me anymore since i can't do anything in it :T
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Well, I am life-ing.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Life is always fun depending on what you're doing with it.
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifter Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:51 am

My life is 24/7 boring when im not on the comp. Sad
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  code1124 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:16 am

I've been on, just that i'm on for a little bit, about 9 or 10ish? Well thats after i either go on GMS or CA
code1124
code1124
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  BoredRuffles Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:58 am

LOLOLOL what life? i dont think i have one (shut up cody).

i am on divide to check if anybody are on, if not then i go off; but if there are people on, i will be on until they are afk or they have to go.

Today, for an example, i met a new comer, and trained him... I had to leave because i had a "Coffee House" Program at my school.

*Coffee House= Worship with food and more WORSHIP to the Lord! =D

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithless Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Is there nothing to do? Did the server innovation left when I left the server?

Faithless
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 14
Register Date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Pretty much. Every time a decent staff member leaves, the population bases sky rockets downwards. This server lacks leadership.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 am

Who is this decent staff member you speak of?
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:10 am

Suicide wrote:Who is this decent staff member you speak of?

Faithless. Koen. In the future, me?
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 am

I see yah I never knew that koen guy but I think i knew faithless but I think when I joined he quit before or shortly after.
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 am

Suicide wrote:I see yah I never knew that koen guy but I think i knew faithless but I think when I joined he quit before or shortly after.

When Faithless left, was the big impact. Loss of around 5~7 players.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:35 am

Than later on another impact cause half of us who play all went to play GMS together and other private servers. Also the server doesn't work for me anymore. So kinda lost me and about 4-5 other players.
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Faithless Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Maybe you people should build another kind of community game, I have noticed that since DivideMs excist there were never much people. I have build a counter-strike condition zero community and we got 8xx people who joined so far (started at about december). We have had many people at our server (about 10,000).

Anyway, I think some of you might know where it went really downwards with the server.
For the people who don't know I will give a hint. "The so called leadership" is always having issues.

If you want to keep on going with DivideMs I could give some hints. I've had quite some experience with selecting a staff, if I may say.

Faithless
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 14
Register Date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Faithless has a good point there seeing how this server hasn't grown much. I recommend trying FlyFF or something in that field since I see new server start on there with a nice population the first week. Maybe about 20-50 players. Depending on what you offer in customs, jobs, etc.
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifter Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Suicide wrote:Faithless has a good point there seeing how this server hasn't grown much. I recommend trying FlyFF or something in that field since I see new server start on there with a nice population the first week. Maybe about 20-50 players. Depending on what you offer in customs, jobs, etc.

FlyFF?Some ppl not might like that game so maybe we should at least try a game most of us are familiar with.I have no suggestions so dont ask =/
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Not saying that they should make one. Just stating that it gets active fast with the right kind of customization. Unlike MS just a very unpopulated game considering the top servers only maintain 200players.
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next