Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hold up, I know it's cute we all match and stuff, but this request `bout to change it

4 posters

:: DivideMS :: Requests

Go down

Hold up, I know it's cute we all match and stuff, but this request `bout to change it Empty Hold up, I know it's cute we all match and stuff, but this request `bout to change it

Post  Evey Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 am

Hi.
I'd like to request a bank NPC that exchanges mesos for NX, rather than depending on killing monsters for NX (which, for me, is ike 35NX per 5 kills at least..)
Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I'm gaining more mesos than NX, and at this moment i gained 6mil and like 800NX.
Apparently, I'm not the only one asking for some other method to get NX.
So, I just added this request.

Thank You,
Evey

P.S.- The title was supposed to mean that mostly everyone's wearing the same starter NX look. It's kinda awkward :c
Evey
Evey
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 19
Register Date : 2011-01-13

Back to top Go down

Hold up, I know it's cute we all match and stuff, but this request `bout to change it Empty Re: Hold up, I know it's cute we all match and stuff, but this request `bout to change it

Post  Lilly Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:30 am

Yea. i dont like looking like ' evey '
LOL JOKES
But i second this. i need to be lookin sexxi for when mike comes on Wink Very Happy
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Hold up, I know it's cute we all match and stuff, but this request `bout to change it Empty Re: Hold up, I know it's cute we all match and stuff, but this request `bout to change it

Post  MikeLilRed Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 am

Lillz wrote:
But i second this. i need to be lookin sexxi for when mike comes on Wink Very Happy

True that. Wink

I'll be making a Vote point rewarder or just a meso for NX system.

Mostly because most people just got gifted NX(By GM's).
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Evey Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:33 pm

WAT. I BETTER BE ONE OF THEM >:c

Thank you, lol.
Evey
Evey
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Evey wrote:WAT. I BETTER BE ONE OF THEM >:c

Thank you, lol.

If you come in game now I can gift you really fast o-0
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Evey Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:11 pm

BAW, NOW YOU TELL ME >:C
Evey
Evey
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  FailureParth Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:23 am

Bah, I learned how to gift! Mwuhahha Very Happy. So ask me Smile
FailureParth
FailureParth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 146
Register Date : 2010-12-20
City : Upp your butt around the corner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down