Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro of BoredRuffles

2 posters

Go down

Intro of BoredRuffles Empty Intro of BoredRuffles

Post  BoredRuffles Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Due the amount of new comers since I joined Dividems, I am going to make another introduction. (This time I will not make it as long as my old one...=D)

So, my name is Russell, I live in Canada, Markham, Ontario and I go to Unionville High School (UHS).
I am in grade ten and I am 15 years old. I am also a cousin of Cody (Codex) we have this MS thing in our family =D But too bad that his parents allows him to play maple story and mine does not.

I love to sleep, read Manga, mostly Naruto, Bleach, Death note, and a little bit of Kingdom Hearts. I also play sports like: soccer, basket-ball and hockey. I like to draw in my past times and also day-dream. I participate in choir and my school band as well.

I have been playing Maple Story for around a little less than three years now. I played GMS before, for about a year, but I stopped because of my new computer. Then I started playing private servers like: rydahms for around a little less than a year and now I am here! In dividems.
Please feel free to contact me through: PMS, e-mail, msn: ruffles_ruffles@hotmail.com, and Facebook.

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Intro of BoredRuffles Empty Re: Intro of BoredRuffles

Post  Tran Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:29 am

HELLO FELLOW CHOIR-MATE AND BASKETBALL.. PERSON. c8
I'm Tran. Nice to meet you. c:
Tran
Tran