Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mob spawners

2 posters

Go down

Mob spawners Empty Mob spawners

Post  TheMask Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi all Very Happy, some of the players including me are really uncomfortable with the current Mob spawners... Neutral Neutral Arrow Arrow The thing is it makes us to lagg like HELL, and we really wanna play and lvl but this problem is just frustrating. I mean who would like to play when he always has lags???(rhetorical question=NO NEED TO ANSWER) So I really like this server but that problem really have to be fixed ( btw I think that is the reason for the lags in the old (old) server).

(Soz if I said that u(=other players) think that way too and it wasnt true)

Thanks, TheMask. Cool Cool
TheMask
TheMask
Medium Poster
Medium Poster

Amount of Messages : 72
Register Date : 2010-12-20
City : Israel

Back to top Go down

Mob spawners Empty Re: Mob spawners

Post  TheMask Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Sorry if i mixed it up a little bit, what I meant was that if you can lower the respawning rate*****
because that is the main problem, the mobs just keep spawning and respawning until you end up with a lag..

PS: I actually D/Ced from this a couple of time and couldn't return to the same channel because of this problem, the system just crashed and I had to re enter and choose a different channel...
TheMask
TheMask
Medium Poster
Medium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 pm

I haven't had any problems like that and i'm the most active player and I haven't even experienced lag like you experience so it may just be your computer cause I'm using an 8 year old computer and it runs like a beast and its one of those cheap ones (like 300 dollars). so maybe you should check your firewall and ports and make sure there all open. And I wish you luck at fixing your problem with lag.
Also your internet provider may just suck massive donkey nuts. Wink

(I hope this doesn't offend anyone)

From the Desk of:

£¢hø
Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 103
Register Date : 2011-01-03
City : London

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMask Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm

yea... Im all very aware of the fact that my computer sux... but i would really prefer and i saw that you want that too, that they will exchange the high re-spawning rate for the FM mob spawners, I really think it will cause less lags.
BTW im not the only one with this lag problem and i mentioned it above. I dont want this to be fixed because only I want this to be fixed, but for those who own a suckish computer like me and/or has a lot of laggs because of this problem.
TheMask
TheMask
Medium Poster
Medium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down