Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Those Moments

2 posters

Go down

Just Those Moments Empty Just Those Moments

Post  code1124 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:32 am

Ok if you haven't guessed, this is for those embarrassing moments. Either on or off stage. Simple enough? Good.

Mine... well it would be messing up while MC'ing for the grade 8 graduates (I was in gr. 7). 2 awards were supposed to be presented and after 1 was given, I stepped up to say the next category. Needless to say, it was entertaining? =]

Note: Please keep this within Divide =] No rumors for those who know each other in real life.
code1124
code1124
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 32
Register Date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Just Those Moments Empty Re: Just Those Moments

Post  BoredRuffles Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:46 am

LOL, Cody...that is quite embarrassing!

well mine goes like this:
I was in a play (Little Red Riding Hood), i am the hunter which is the person to kill the wolf. So, when the wolf eats the little red riding hood and her grandmother, i am suppose to kick open the door. (That was "What" was "suppose" to happen...BUT, this is what happened...
"Before" the wolf eats the grandmother, i kicked open the door and started saying my line, the the acter who is the grandmother looked at my with this demon glare and i realized what i have done. So in the next 3 seconds of the embarrassment we (the grandmother, the wolf and I) thought of a way to continue with the play...Guess what happened???
Well, the story is now, everybody dies in the play, exept for the wolf...yes, the wolf eats the grandmother and me (the hunter) XDDDDD....well this is the epic fail of Russell.

------------------------------THE END----------------------------

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum