Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heeeyyy, the title of the topic has to be between 10-255 characters? thats so frikken long, what if you just wanna say Hey bby or something?? o.o

5 posters

Go down

Heeeyyy, the title of the topic has to be between 10-255 characters? thats so frikken long, what if you just wanna say Hey bby or something?? o.o Empty Heeeyyy, the title of the topic has to be between 10-255 characters? thats so frikken long, what if you just wanna say Hey bby or something?? o.o

Post  emily Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:25 am

HOLA AMIGOS,
My name is Emily And Ima Korean. ASIAN PRIDE BBY <3
I am 13 yrs old and i hate school.
California Weather is supposed to be sunny,, buts its raining here like DDOOOONG (Crap in Korean.)
Turtles,Trumpets,Maplestory,and my friends are ma life Homies,,
So basically, i have no life. x)
I dont even know if the servers up but yahh,, got to enjoy life every second. cyclops
And no ima not a nigga. (But they soooo friggen cool bby.)
Ohhh yaa homies, Is this server new or something??

emily
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 3
Register Date : 2010-12-29

Back to top Go down

Heeeyyy, the title of the topic has to be between 10-255 characters? thats so frikken long, what if you just wanna say Hey bby or something?? o.o Empty Re: Heeeyyy, the title of the topic has to be between 10-255 characters? thats so frikken long, what if you just wanna say Hey bby or something?? o.o

Post  TheMask Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Hiya Emily Very Happy ,Im Dor ign: TheMask , its nice to meet you Very Happy Welcome to DivideMS Very Happy
The server is not new but it had some probs before so the staff decided to make a new source to the server as well as a new forum (this one) and a new website that is under constructions Neutral
it will take some time but i can assure you that it will be the best Very Happy hope youll enjoy your staying and ill add you when the server is back on Very Happy

P.S: i read your topic and there are plenty of gms right now and i agree with tran's opinion about it Neutral soz Neutral
TheMask
TheMask
Medium Poster
Medium Poster

Amount of Messages : 72
Register Date : 2010-12-20
City : Israel

Back to top Go down

Heeeyyy, the title of the topic has to be between 10-255 characters? thats so frikken long, what if you just wanna say Hey bby or something?? o.o Empty Re: Heeeyyy, the title of the topic has to be between 10-255 characters? thats so frikken long, what if you just wanna say Hey bby or something?? o.o

Post  Tran Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi Emily. c: I'm Tran. It's a pleasure to meet you.
And I see you're a Californian. c8
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Post  BoredRuffles Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:36 pm

hello, me name is Russell, my IGN is NooobRuffles. I live in Canada (Toronto) and i am Asain too! I am 15 years old and i am happy that some one here is younger than me, jokes! I also play the Trumpet =D.
so, anyways...hope to see you in game soon! (When the server comes back up).

[I also read your concern and request, but i agree with Tran aswell , Sorry.] Razz

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  FailureParth Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 am

Whats up, the name is Parth. My IGN in game is Failure, so hit me up when server is done with maintainance, and updates. And the server is not new, and its not old. We are the ones that are the best. Smile And Yea im 15, <~ Pro. I'm indian, thats why my name is so funky. And I guess im asaian too, since india is in asia? Oh yea.
FailureParth
FailureParth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 146
Register Date : 2010-12-20
City : Upp your butt around the corner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down