Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am back, and so is the Resistance.

5 posters

Go down

I am back, and so is the Resistance. Empty I am back, and so is the Resistance.

Post  Inferno Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 pm

I am back, and so is the Resistance. Lulz

I am back, and I declare the Rise of The Resistance. I am a bit lazy to update the poster and such, and it still pretty much works. So, I have decided I will try once more to get this server up and running with some popularity. I will return back to the server if Minh accepts to our deal.

What is the Resistance?

The Resistance was a crew organized by Inferno on March 7th, 2011. It's originally used to deal with the previous problem with Mike and Travis. It now has a new goal. It is for the better good of DivideMS.

What are the goals of the Resistance?
The current goals of the Resistance are the following:
1) New staff. The only old staff members will be Minh, and myself. You might question, "Why do you get to stay?" A better question is, "Why not?" I am a highly committed staff member. I have done everything for this server, such as graphics, coding, wz editing. I have been here to host events, and I have logged probably the most out of the other staff members. I have made the experience of this empty server better.

2) A fresh start. We will create a whole new DivideMS. We will create an excellent gaming experience in which player will enjoy. It will have a new start. New features, a wipe. But surely, we will give back to the community by having daily events, and a really decent started pack for Beta testers.

3) A professional, active staff. We will be having new staff members, cause it wouldn't make sense to get rid of old staff members, just so we could get new staff members that will repeat the mistakes of the old, this may likely occur later, as our population base is still fairly low.

What about coding?
Well, Mike hasn't done anything in ages. Honestly, he hasn't done much for the server anyways. So I couldn't possibly care. I will just work on where he last left off, or start on the source from scratch.

What is the deal that you will make with Minh?

It is here below:
The Agreement of DivideMS:

Inferno will return if all conditions are met to his expectations.

1) Inferno has control of the database, and everything, and is able to access it freely, so he can work on the server on his free time.
2) We will have a professional, active staff.
3) Inferno will lead this server. He will need to approve staff members before hiring them.
4) Inferno would like to ensure his staff members are professional, and active. Therefore, we should implement a probation time of one week. This one week will be a time to see if said staff member is ready. We will give them some tasks to do, and see how well they will complete it, and determine they are active, and professional, and will do their work.

If any new conditions are added, we will renegotiate the terms and conditions.

How do I support the Resistance?
Use the following as your sig:
I am back, and so is the Resistance. Resistancesig2

Also, reply in this thread expressing that you support the Resistance, and comment on it.

Leader of the Resistance:
Inferno

Members of the Resistance:
BoredRuffles
Lilly
Swifter

Thank you for your cooperation,
Inferno

Last edited by Inferno on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

I am back, and so is the Resistance. Empty Re: I am back, and so is the Resistance.

Post  BoredRuffles Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 pm

I support the Resistance!

Join it. Spread it. Love it.

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

I am back, and so is the Resistance. Empty Re: I am back, and so is the Resistance.

Post  Lilly Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:05 am

I Join the Resistance. Smile
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifter Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:46 am

Ill Join Dah Resistance Very Happy.
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 48
Register Date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  [Owner]Minh Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:35 pm

i will agree with almost all your agreements but there are some quistens before im accept it fully. so when your on msn talk with me we will talk about that.
[Owner]Minh
[Owner]Minh
Owner
Owner

Amount of Messages : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:53 pm

An agreement has been reached. End of the Resistance yet again. We shall return in the near future. Also, a final message, eff you Mike. Done nothing, sir.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down