Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UHHHH My thoughts.

+2
Inferno
Lilly
6 posters

Go down

UHHHH My thoughts. Empty UHHHH My thoughts.

Post  Lilly Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

So were all just leaving due to one little thing?
Well not really little , big i guess , but we can fix it , can't we?

The resistance part i thought was stupid. I just do.
The part about making Mike demoted for telling Trav that he can hack , is right. But like what mike said , without Trav , we would probably be dead.
We can solve this problem by
1. Closing the server until the new source is out , so there are no more Blade glitches (IMO were stupid)
2. Make Trav stop hacking , AND stop glitching. (that goes to everyone too.)

* Yes , i did do the Aran glitch for about 1 rb , but i stopped and went to BM just because i thought that it was WAAAYY too cheap.

I Hope that this server can keep on going. Becouse this is really the only server i liked.

- Lilly
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

UHHHH My thoughts. Empty Re: UHHHH My thoughts.

Post  Inferno Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm

I know what you mean. You are saying "Why can't we all be friends?" Is a war like this really necessary? Now, I already thought of that. It is necessary. Furthermore, Mike doesn't really deserve his position from what I have seen. The point is to get Mike demoted, Travis to stop hacking. Yeah, that is about it. The source is simple. I got it all figured out.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

UHHHH My thoughts. Empty IMO

Post  BoredRuffles Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 pm

@Lilly: I agree with you, but just by telling someone to stop hacking and being able to trust this person is really hard. We cannot watch the person 24/7 either. That is why we ban hackers. This is not pointed towards anyone, this is IMO.

@Brian: Are you going to continue the new source?

@mike: Over these past few weeks, you have shown no gm responsibility what so ever. No offence, but what is the point of posting posts that will not help this server what so ever? Like when Tran was posting her opinion, she was being dead serious, and you just posted useless, meaning less crap. Even if she posted her post in the spam section, they does not give you the right to post something that is useless and meaningless, you still have to give thought to what you are posting.
Even though this is just a private server, I think we still need to show some pride and understanding to other people in the server. If this server is so useless to you, why are you still here?

BoredRuffles
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 181
Register Date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicide Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Closing the server until they get a new source would take to long, and I doubt you would want to wait another week or so to play Divide again. It would be easier to keep it up and running and continue to work on a new source. But how will that help every source has bugs, and glitches. Not say I know them all but I can easily figure them out.

To prevent glitching we would have to change the source completely and delete all skills with bugs in them which is about every possible skill if you know the combo.

Which so far every source has nearly the same combo's for glitches.

Saying I'm a hacker? Wow yes I do have hacks everyone knows that but do I use them no? I only used them once and that was with permission and I only used "Swim". If I was using them behind there back that would be a different story. I could say half of the people on this server hack. I know who hacks and right now many of the hackers have been caught, and banned.

~ I only glitch to figure out what the combo's are to help fix them. I don't believe that is anything wrong so go ahead hate me.

From the Desk of:

Zero

Suicide
Suicide
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 103
Register Date : 2011-01-03
City : London

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Suicide wrote:Closing the server until they get a new source would take to long, and I doubt you would want to wait another week or so to play Divide again. It would be easier to keep it up and running and continue to work on a new source. But how will that help every source has bugs, and glitches. Not say I know them all but I can easily figure them out.

To prevent glitching we would have to change the source completely and delete all skills with bugs in them which is about every possible skill if you know the combo.

Which so far every source has nearly the same combo's for glitches.

Saying I'm a hacker? Wow yes I do have hacks everyone knows that but do I use them no? I only used them once and that was with permission and I only used "Swim". If I was using them behind there back that would be a different story. I could say half of the people on this server hack. I know who hacks and right now many of the hackers have been caught, and banned.

~ I only glitch to figure out what the combo's are to help fix them. I don't believe that is anything wrong so go ahead hate me.

From the Desk of:

Zero

Interesting points, you have, Travis. Alright, I let you off for the "hacking" part, as it was not your fault but Mike's.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm

@Trav - I didnt know that you used the glitches to help fix them , and im sorry for that.

IMO , i dont see why people would hack (this isnt towards Trav , but to the other hackers we have banned , and future hackers if we have any) because the server is already hacked for us , Amiright?

- Lilly
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 am

Inferno wrote:I know what you mean. You are saying "Why can't we all be friends?" Is a war like this really necessary? Now, I already thought of that. It is necessary. Furthermore, Mike doesn't really deserve his position from what I have seen. The point is to get Mike demoted, Travis to stop hacking. Yeah, that is about it. The source is simple. I got it all figured out.

I would love to see you try to get me demoted mister almighty Wink
I don't give a fuck if you think I don't deserve this spot.

I still am the only coder we have atm since you quitted.
So almost impossible to get me demoted unless you'll find a other coder but meh GL with that.

We're gonna make a new start anyway.

Next week Thursday probably till Friday/Saturday the server will be down since imma work on the new source and add all the NPC's/Features we once had.

HF trying to get me demoted though.
Mister rage quitter.(Probably 'cause Tran leaved but meh... Staying out of that.) Wink
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

MikeLilRed wrote:
Inferno wrote:I know what you mean. You are saying "Why can't we all be friends?" Is a war like this really necessary? Now, I already thought of that. It is necessary. Furthermore, Mike doesn't really deserve his position from what I have seen. The point is to get Mike demoted, Travis to stop hacking. Yeah, that is about it. The source is simple. I got it all figured out.

I would love to see you try to get me demoted mister almighty Wink
I don't give a fuck if you think I don't deserve this spot.

I still am the only coder we have atm since you quitted.
So almost impossible to get me demoted unless you'll find a other coder but meh GL with that.

We're gonna make a new start anyway.

Next week Thursday probably till Friday/Saturday the server will be down since imma work on the new source and add all the NPC's/Features we once had.

HF trying to get me demoted though.
Mister rage quitter.(Probably 'cause Yan leaved but meh... Staying out of that.) Wink

Haha, will get you demoted, sir. Just wait & see. If I leave, more than 90% of the population leaves. Then it would be pretty pointless to code. ;3
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Sorry for going off-topic, but:

@Mike: Don't use my real name, seriously.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum