Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh look, a rant.

3 posters

Go down

Oh look, a rant. Empty Oh look, a rant.

Post  Tran Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:46 am

Some of the new people that got banned are just plain s_____. Why? How? First off, there's that one ban appeal that's all, "And I Apply For GM..." then goes to, "Thats Why This Server Is 'LOW RANKING'..." I see so many things right here that piss me off.

• Are you freaking s_____? What the heck are you doing? Can't you see that the GM applications are currently closed?
  • Oh, insulting this server. HAHA. You're so funny. We were never labeled as, "LOW RANKING" on any site. Just because we're not as high as other servers doesn't mean we suck. We're starting out slowly, unlike you and your ugly attitude.
  • Fix your damn grammar you i____. You don't need, "...." after every freaking sentence. You don't need to capitalize every single word in a sentence either.
  • And WHY make a ban appeal if you're not going to fight for whatever it is you are fighting for? Stop wasting ours and your time and just move on.
  • Why do you even bother hacking? How would YOU know there's no GMs on monitoring you? You're freaking lame. And what's with that reason? "I Online Everyday And I Online Alone Everyday... Who Can Help Me If I Online Alone?" BS. Can't you consider that maybe you have a different timezone than most of us? I'm pretty sure at least ONE person is on when you were on. Maybe you were too lazy to check. Or, maybe, you're lying. And, that's your damn reason for hacking? Oh, you're a smart child. I congratulate you from graduating preschool. Who's next?
  • Oh, and when you criticized the server, I would've smacked you in the freaking head.

Towards GMs:
Second, if you want to ban someone, ban with proof please. Whether it's a screenshot, video, whatever. You can't just say, "Oh, you were caught hacking, duping, item vac, etc." without any proof. I'm seriously getting annoyed with it. I know that they might be all true, but one person will come along one day and ask, "Do you have any proof of this? EVIDENTIAL proof, not words coming from someone's mouth." You'll have to provide proof, otherwise other players will think you're being unfair, start to go against you and this server, etc. And do NOT say these things won't happen just because, "Oh, but the GMs are always right." You can't trust GMs. They can turn their backs on you/the server (not pointing fingers at anybody; just GMs overall) and can betray you/this server.

To players:
Third, I see a some of you replying to ban appeals. JUST LET THE GM(s) HANDLE IT. If you're not a freaking GM, just leave it alone. No matter how hard it is to resist - just resist. Some of you are way too harsh, and like Brian said, "fighting fire with fire." The GMs we have here have much more control in their feelings and wouldn't provoke any sort of bad behavior (I'm not saying any of you are). I know some of you may mean well, but just leave it be and let the staff handle it.

If you're going to fight back on me with this - I'm not even going to bother. You're just wasting your time by replying and sending hatred towards me which I'm perfectly fine with. But, just know that I wouldn't give a damn about your opinion. I'm just stating this out right now that whatever you have against me - you can keep it. But, for now, I'm not pointing fingers at anybody. I'm not insulting anyone here.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Oh look, a rant. Empty Re: Oh look, a rant.

Post  MikeLilRed Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:09 pm

-RantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRantRant-

My Rant's bettur than urs ^^

Heya wsup hawt pixels? ^^
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 62
Register Date : 2010-12-25
City : The Netherlands. (Holland)

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 am

Can't you see this is srs bizness? No, seriously. As in get she is being serious. So take it seriously, man. I totally agree to what Tran says.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 am

Inferno wrote:Can't you see this is srs bizness? No, seriously. As in get she is being serious. So take it seriously, man. I totally agree to what Tran says.

It's the spam section.
If she wishes to get taken seriously she could post it elsewhere Wink
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 am

tran wrote:Towards GMs:
Second, if you want to ban someone, ban with proof please. Whether it's a screenshot, video, whatever. You can't just say, "Oh, you were caught hacking, duping, item vac, etc." without any proof. I'm seriously getting annoyed with it. I know that they might be all true, but one person will come along one day and ask, "Do you have any proof of this? EVIDENTIAL proof, not words coming from someone's mouth." You'll have to provide proof, otherwise other players will think you're being unfair, start to go against you and this server, etc. And do NOT say these things won't happen just because, "Oh, but the GMs are always right." You can't trust GMs. They can turn their backs on you/the server (not pointing fingers at anybody; just GMs overall) and can betray you/this server.

I'm never gonna make a screenie if I ban someone.
I see what I see.
Idc if you believe me or not Wink
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:09 pm

@Mike, Where else would I post a rant? It doesn't fit in the 'Complaints' section, because that's not where I'm headed towards at all. It wouldn't fit in the 'Error Bugs and Glitches' section either. Tell me, which section?

And also, you're just making yourself look like a terrible GM right now. You won't ban with proof? Then when someone comes along and tells you that you need evidential proof, how are you going to provide it? You can't give them your eyes. And if you say, "Idc if you believe me or not" to them, you're going to make DMS seem like a bad server.

One final note: Don't double post.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeLilRed Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Tran wrote:@Mike, Where else would I post a rant? It doesn't fit in the 'Complaints' section, because that's not where I'm headed towards at all. It wouldn't fit in the 'Error Bugs and Glitches' section either. Tell me, which section?

And also, you're just making yourself look like a terrible GM right now. You won't ban with proof? Then when someone comes along and tells you that you need evidential proof, how are you going to provide it? You can't give them your eyes. And if you say, "Idc if you believe me or not" to them, you're going to make DMS seem like a bad server.

One final note: Don't double post.

General Discussion...
Idc what people think of me anyway.

Why would players ask me for evidential proof.
I don't need to prove shit to others.

I didn't double post.
They were individual posts.
MikeLilRed
MikeLilRed
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum