Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NonSocial's Complaint Against harodudes and AznRamenXx

3 posters

Go down

NonSocial's Complaint Against harodudes and AznRamenXx Empty NonSocial's Complaint Against harodudes and AznRamenXx

Post  Swifter Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Those two ppl spawned so many papulatu's in FM1 and they crashed the server(I think.)It was lagging really badly and then the server crashed.They also got my character stuck but is probably fine after Minh restarts the server but please tell them to not spawn so many monsters at once in FM1.
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 48
Register Date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

NonSocial's Complaint Against harodudes and AznRamenXx Empty Re: NonSocial's Complaint Against harodudes and AznRamenXx

Post  Inferno Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Swifter wrote:Those two ppl spawned so many papulatu's in FM1 and they crashed the server(I think.)It was lagging really badly and then the server crashed.They also got my character stuck but is probably fine after Minh restarts the server but please tell them to not spawn so many monsters at once in FM1.

Report has been read. I will advise them when I get online.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

NonSocial's Complaint Against harodudes and AznRamenXx Empty Re: NonSocial's Complaint Against harodudes and AznRamenXx

Post  Swifter Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Tyvm Inferno.
Swifter
Swifter
Growing Activity
Growing Activity

Amount of Messages : 48
Register Date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  liuianyu0125 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:16 pm

but i didn't do anything Sad

liuianyu0125
Poor Poster
Poor Poster

Amount of Messages : 11
Register Date : 2011-02-18
City : markham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down