Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMS Video.

4 posters

Go down

DMS Video. Empty DMS Video.

Post  Tran Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:16 am

Okay, so I'm planning on creating a video for Divide. I know Divide is not in the best shape right now, but just hear me out on what I have planned.

I'm planning to create an advertisement video for DMS because as of right now, we're not getting many players. Most of our players (that we know of) are just friends; we should invite more people. However, in order to do this, we need to have most of the things set up. I can not create this video without:

• Website
  • A clean and organized forum
  • The staff and all the current dedicated players
  • Permission

First off, the website. The website is absolutely crucial to a server; well, to me it is crucial. I'll be waiting to hear the response of when the website is up. Second, the forum seems to be a little crowded. There are some people who don't know where to put the correct thread (unless stated), and it irritates to me. I suggest either have a full forum clean or delete/move threads/sections around. This is only a suggestion (which I did mention already in my "Tran's Suggestions" thread). Third, I need to meet at least with the owner, co-owner, and one GM for this video. Why the owner? Because Minh has a busy schedule (from what I've heard), it's rarely to see Minh on - especially if we're on different timezones. The reason why I need Minh is because he's the one who created this server and made it alive, along with the help of others. The co-owner should be around the same thing, but I often see Brian so it should be no problem. Also, I'm in need of a GM, at least one, to appear in this video. It doesn't matter who it is, though I prefer someone who's more active around the server. The dedicated players (like Russell) will be in this too, since we need to give out a positive response/"first impression" to those who are watching the video/planning to join.

Lastly, I'll need permission. I'll talk to Minh or Brian about this.

If all goes well, I'll add on as an edit or create a new thread about what I'll be doing/need. This might take a while, due to a variety of reasons, but I'll create this video as soon as possible. So, if you could pitch in your opinions, views, thoughts, questions, etc., I'd be glad to answer/look at them. <:
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 95
Register Date : 2010-12-27
City : Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/user/Tuhrane

Back to top Go down

DMS Video. Empty Re: DMS Video.

Post  Lilly Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:24 am

To me , overall the forum looks decent , IMO , and the idea of a video sounds pretty good. We would get more players.
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 am

The forum is decent, but there are places where things are still messy. Hopefully, I can capture you in it. <:
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 am

Okay Very Happy ,

and a website would be nice. easyer to locate things >.<
Lilly
Lilly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Amount of Messages : 96
Register Date : 2010-12-23
City : City

Back to top Go down

Post  [Owner]Minh Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 am

good idea Tran Wink
so if you wanna contact me invite my msn Minh-tien@live.nl
[Owner]Minh
[Owner]Minh
Owner
Owner

Amount of Messages : 71
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

You got yourself approved. Just give me a week to organize everything in tip top shape. I will be making a website, since some people are taking far too long, and I have had it. Also, I could tell you are the GFX/video kind of person. I already noticed since you put your signature up. And from the way you type. Yes, awkward, eh? But yes, I notice little details.
Inferno
Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Amount of Messages : 264
Register Date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Tran Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 pm

@Minh, Thank you. I'll be adding you ASAP; my MSN isn't hard to recognize.

@Brian, Thank you for the approval. You don't have to rush yourself - just take your time. And as of right now, I have little motivation for GFX/video creations. Boo.
Tran
Tran
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content